Sunday, January 14, 2007

Seremban Beckons

Yesterday, Saturday, gosh, what's the date of yesterday, ah yes, 13 January 2007. I don't know about you guys but ever since the study break up till now, I have sort of lost track of time. Even I was asking Mohd. Zhi Yong the time of our EOS. Anyway, yesterday, quite a number of us left for Seremban in search for houses to stay in. The people who went were namely, me, if you still haven't find out who yet, go figure it out, Hai Liang a.k.a. Aik, Zhi Yong a.k.a. Mohd, Christina, Sze Siew (this one has no a.k.a. lest I kena cubit), Ding-O, Stanley and our very own Kugan. Left for Seremban in 2 cars around 9am. The rest of the story will most probably be written out in my own blog at M0409015.
Anyway, along the journey, Aik told us about his dream. He dreamt that he passed his EOS but the funniest part is, he even saw who failed :O At this point, we were speculating who the unlucky dude(s) were. Kinda freaky when you think of it as you will never know. Dreams do come true, especially if you have a prophetic dream like Aik. And then Aik spilled out what he saw, Yang Fail Ialah Pasri or is it Basri, someone I have no idea who. Hopefully the person doesn't exist. Aik also went around to look at other people's result slips. *double gasp* Does this mean he saw who else passed or failed? Nopes, all he saw was Yang Fail Ialah Pasri/Basri. LOL
Hrmm, as I am typing this, nobody shouted Ganesh in the chatterbox, does it mean nobody visits this site or nobody thinks Ganesh will be the gold medallist? In that case, just speculate who you think ought to deserve this coveted position =) Cheers

No comments: