Of M0409015, in case you don't know much about me, go find out =) Alternatively, click on this link M0409015 for my personal blog. As of why I have to use this account to blog, I guess there is some internal confusion within Blogger itself that I can't explain myself. But, nevertheless, that is trivial compared to me getting to terrorise this space besides Raj and Debbie.
Well, since I am only a blogger in here, I can whine about how I don't quite like the template, can I Raj or Debbie =) Or I can ask why isn't this blog site even mentioned in the M204 AtTraction, unless I missed it, which is also highly likely, since I scanned through the magazine at a speed faster than I read Professor Yeoh Peng Nam's pharmaco notes ^^
Okay, I shall think of something to write, and write more the next time. As for now, enjoy your holidays and good luck for this Monday. Results! Nervous-nye!
Hrmm, who says Ganesh will be Gold Medallist, please type Ganesh in the chatterbox somewhere on the site la ^^
Well, since I am only a blogger in here, I can whine about how I don't quite like the template, can I Raj or Debbie =) Or I can ask why isn't this blog site even mentioned in the M204 AtTraction, unless I missed it, which is also highly likely, since I scanned through the magazine at a speed faster than I read Professor Yeoh Peng Nam's pharmaco notes ^^
Okay, I shall think of something to write, and write more the next time. As for now, enjoy your holidays and good luck for this Monday. Results! Nervous-nye!
Hrmm, who says Ganesh will be Gold Medallist, please type Ganesh in the chatterbox somewhere on the site la ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment